COVID-19 has been an exceedingly difficult time for all of us. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we deeply appreciate your understanding while we kept our office open for Emergencies Only to help control the spread of the coronavirus.
We are happy to say that we are planning to reopen our office for patient treatment on MAY 11th. Our hours of operation will be Monday – Thursday 7 AM – 7 PM,
Friday 8 AM – 5 PM, and Saturdays 8 AM – 1 PM.
Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority, and we are ONLY opening because we have carefully planned and revised our office procedures to greatly minimize the risk of infection for our patients and our team members. Our own families are also patients here, so you can be assured that we will be taking care of you just as well as we will be taking care of them.
For your peace of mind, the measures we will be taking to provide a safe dental treatment experience include, but are not limited to, the following:
Upon Your Arrival at the Office
- Patients will be screened BEFORE entering the office treatment rooms and temperatures will be checked. Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- ONLY patients will be allowed entry into the office. Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside whenever possible.
- Patients are asked to wait in their cars or outside the office until their scheduled appointment time. We will call you when we are ready to bring you straight to the treatment room.
- We ask you please bring your protective face mask/covering to the office and wear it upon entering. Our front business team will be wearing their mask, so please do your part.
- The waiting area chairs will be spaced apart to allow for 6 feet of distancing.
- We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office, including the front desk.
- There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
- We have always had paperless forms for you to fill out at home.
AS BEFORE, all rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated, and public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
- Treatment areas have high-volume air filtration and purification units. The units can remove particles smaller than COVID-19 virus droplets.
- AS ALWAYS, our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA in regards to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization.
- During patient care, goggles or face shields will be worn by everyone and changed between patients.
- All surfaces that come in contact with the patient will be wiped with disinfectant including the patient chair and the accessory chair where the patient placed their personal items.
- All patients prior to treatment will be given a pre-rinse of 1.5% hydrogen peroxide.
Checking Out After Your Appointment
- We will offer contactless payment options with Apple pay, Google pay and Text to Pay.
- Please continue to follow social distancing guidelines after your appointment.
- IMPORTANT: To help cost containment in this pandemic and post pandemic world with new guidelines, the office will be implementing a PPE fee for all visits of only $5 per visit. During COVID-19 the cost of PPE has risen over 1,000%. We hope this cost is only interim and will be evaluated every month as the pandemic continues. Please understand PPE cost continue to increase and shortages still exist. We are choosing to keep the PPE fee extremely low to help off set some of the additional cost and not to fully recover. We are not raising our traditional fees as other offices will be by 5-10%. Most (90%) of our fees are controlled by the insurance companies and they are doing nothing to help with the increasing cost of PPE. We truly hope you can understand as we follow the new guidelines to protect our patients and team.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
We also realize that many of you have been impacted financially during this outbreak, and we are offering some solutions to keep dental care affordable for you and your family.
To discuss these payment options, schedule an appointment, or ask us any questions you may have about your next visit, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 813-341-0102.
We look forward to seeing you soon!